Geometry Dash Meltdown is a challenging adventure game featuring fast-paced gameplay. Prepare for an exciting adventure filled with monsters and deadly traps.
If you are seeking fast-paced running games like Death Run 3D, why don't you try this game now? It will certainly bring you the feeling of an adrenaline rush. This game will take you to three wonderful lands which are the Seven Seas, Viking Arena, and Airborne Robots. In each land, you need to reach the destination as soon as possible while evading obstacles. Of course, you can find helper tools like jump rings and jump pads along the way. They will aid you in making double jumps to overcome high obstacles. Besides dangerous traps, you also need to pass through many portals. There are three kinds of portals you should know. The first one is the normal portal which will change your appearance. The second portal is the speed portal which will increase or decrease your running speed. The final one is the gravity portal. After you go through it, your gravity will alter. Do your best to reach the destination and gather enough three gold coins. Good luck!
How to control
Click the left mouse button or press the spacebar to jump or fly up.
Reasons Geometry Dash Meltdown is popular
Many game maps
This game features three game maps which are the Seven Seas, Viking Arena, and Airborne Robots. Each game map features a distinct terrain and obstacles.
- Seven Seas: It is the first map as well as an easy map in this game. It has fewer traps along the way. In this map, you can find the coins at 22%, 37%, and 80 %.
- Viking Arena: The difficulty of this map is normal. It is more challenging than the Seven Seas map. On this map, you will go through lava rivers and encounter dragon heads. However, don't worry as you will be offered yellow jump pads to jump higher. Collect secret coins at 44%, 55%, and 72%.
- Airborne Robots: It is the most difficult map in this game. The background of this map is blue. Along the way, you will see many buzzsaws and black dragon heads. Jump on yellow rings to jump higher to overcome these hazards. Besides, don't forget to gather secret coins located at 25%, 67%, and 98%.
Like Basketball Stars, this game features numerous characters with different appearances. These characters are classified into 7 kinds.
- Cube characters: There are 158 cube characters that can be unlocked in this game. These characters can slide to reach the finish line.
- Ship characters: You can find 51 ship characters in the character collection in the game. These characters are able to fly up or down.
- The Ball characters: In the character collection, there are 43 ball characters with different designs. These characters can roll to get to the destination.
- UFO character: You can unlock 35 UFO characters in the game. Like ship characters, these characters are also able to fly high.
- Wave character: There are also 35 wave characters in this game. You can control them to fly through obstacles along the way.
- Robot characters: There are only 26 robot characters in the game. With two legs, they can run as fast as possible to reach their destination.
- Spider characters: You can unlock only 17 spider characters in the character collection. They have 4 legs, so they are able to crawl to get to their destination.